Monday, October 5, 2009

most recent livejournal post

I figured I'd post my last livejournal post and make a transition from livejournal to this site:


I've been working on some new material. Not so much recording but writing. Here's a list of some songs I've written lately and a short description:

Transit of Venus: More of an electronic track w/ some big drums at the end. Starts off with soft and slow snyths and builds up. Song sort of about witnessing the actual transit of venus about 5 years ago

Fireflies and Bluebirds: and acoustic track that's in an open f tuning. More of an upbeat and bouncy song.

Lost Within: a piano based track. more darker and lyrically a personal song (no not in terms of relationships)

Memories (Forever In Your Heart): This is the temporary title of the song, subject to change. More of a countryish sounding/feel to it. Song is about missing loved ones, and wishing they'd come back

Those are the main ones that I can think of off the top of my head. Then there are some little bits and peices here and there. I wrote a guitar song piece just today that I really like that is a really moving song.... not in terms of emotion but tempo

No comments:

Post a Comment